General Terms & Conditions
- The ‘Stopover programs’ are available to guests from all origins on the Etihad global or Etihad Airways Partners (EAP) network when transiting via Abu Dhabi to any destination on the Etihad global or EAP network. The offer is onlyavailable for transiting guests.
- The offers are valid on Etihad Airways Partner operated flights provided that at least one of the two flights link with Abu Dhabi (inbound or outbound).
- The stopover conditions of the applicable fare of your ticket will apply, including additional charges for adding a stopover plus any applicable taxes. Please read the terms and conditions on your ticket carefully.
- A minimum of 2 nights stay is required and the Abu Dhabi Stopover can be booked on both directions.The complimentary Premium Stopover can only be availed in one direction and the second stay will be payable by the Guest at the Abu Dhabi Stopover rates. Additional nights can be booked in conjunction with the complimentary Premium Stopover at the applicable rate.
- ‘Stopover programs’ are subject to daily hotel allocation and as a result, all accommodation is subject to availability.
- Rates offered are starting prices in USD, and are per person per night based on twin share. The final pricing is subject to availability and seasonality.We reserve the right to change the rates of any of the hotels, excursions and other services.
- Rates are inclusive of 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee and 10% service charges.
- For hotel bookings in Abu Dhabi an additional fee of AED 15 per room/ night is applicable and has to be paid directly by the guest at the hotel.
- For hotel bookings in Dubai an additional fee (Tourism Dirham) will be applicable and has to be paid directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Abu Dhabi Stop over is valid for travel & hotel accommodation from 01 November 2017 to 31 December 2017, excluding Blackout dates during major events (e.g. Formula 1, ADIPEC) and conferences. Please check at the time of booking.
- The offers are only valid for adultstraveling on return tickets and the lead person on the booking must be at least 21 years old.
- ‘Stopover programs’ are a voluntary promotion run by Etihad Airways and EAP and can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the airline(s).
- All accommodation must be pre-booked prior to the arrival date at the hotel. Hotel reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival for the request to be processed. This is not a guarantee of confirmation. Any reservations made directly with a hotel do not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad/EAP/ Hala Abu Dhabi without exception.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion run by Etihad, EAP or the participating hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and we reserve the right to offer an alternative hotel of a similar standard. No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
- A maximum occupancy of two adults and one child below 12 years on existing bedding is applicable for Abu Dhabi Stopover. Extra beds are available upon request and will be payable directly with the hotel. It is not possible to upgrade to a higher class of room/suite as part of the Stopover program.
- All extra charges incurred during the stay (e.g. meals, laundry, room service, telephone etc.) are the responsibility of the guest and need to be paid directly to the hotel upon check-out and a credit card will be requested upon check-in as security against other services which are offered at an additional charge.
- In the event of cancellation, please contact the ‘Stopover’ team on AbuDhabiStopver@etihad.com within a minimum of 2 working days to avoid cancellation charges. Cancellation charges apply where a full 2 days’ notice has not been received prior to arrival at the hotel. Specific and more restrictive cancellation charges will apply during peak periods e.g. public holidays, exhibitions, conferences, special events, Eid Holidays, Christmas and New Year. The cancellation charges for the respective hotel will be informed at the time of booking. Exceptions might apply.
- Tours and Attractions are subject to availability at the time of booking. The ‘2 for the price of 1’ tours and attractions offer must be booked in conjunction with the hotel offer and cannot be booked independently from the hotel booking.
- 24hrs check-in/ check-out provides that guests will have access to their room from the moment they arrive in Abu Dhabi for 24 hours through to the following day. That means that guests who check in at 8 pm can check-out at 8 pm the next day. (Only valid for hotels who offer 24hrs check-in/ check-out.)
- Etihad Airways/ EAP/ Hala Abu Dhabi reserve the right to cancel any Stopover booking that does not meet these terms & conditions.
Premium Stopover- specific Terms & Conditions
- The offers are not available for guests whose final destination is Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
- The offers are not valid for guests originating their journey from the United Arab Emirates.
- The offers are not valid for unaccompanied minors or children travelling without an adult over 21 years of age.
- The offers are not valid on staff tickets, travel industry-discounted tickets or group bookings.
- Visas are not provided for Abu Dhabi Stopover within this promotion. UAE Visas can be purchased directly by the guest via the website http://www.etihad.com/en-ae/before-you-fly/visas/
- No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
- The offers are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Premium Stopover is not available on tickets issued by Etihad Airways Partner Airlines, e.g. Alitalia, airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Jet Airways, Etihad Regional and Fly Niki.
Abu Dhabi Transit - specific Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid for bookings made in any Fare Choice within First or Business Class on Etihad Airways only, except for frequent flyer redemption bookings, award upgrades or cash plus miles promotions.
- The offer is not available on tickets issued by Etihad Airways Partner Airlines, e.g. Alitalia, airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Jet Airways, Etihad Regional and Fly Niki.
- The offer is valid for travel & hotel accommodation all year-round, excluding Blackout datesduring major events (e.g. Formula 1) and conferences. Please check at the time of booking.
- The offer is only valid for adults traveling on return tickets and is applicable on one directiononly via Abu Dhabi.
- Occupancy up to a maximum two adults only will be offered on bed and breakfast basis for the qualifying number of nights and will include all municipality fees and service charges. It will not be possible to upgrade to a higher class of room/suite.
- Travel companions must travel on the same dates and flights with the guests eligible for the offer to be eligible to share accommodation. If the above criteria are met, the companion may travel in Economy Class.
- The offer consists of up to two (2) consecutive nights free accommodation at a single property for First Class guests and one (1) night free accommodation at a single property for Business Class guests. Additional nights may be purchased consecutively to the free nights offer and must be taken and the stay fully completed within the same offer period. For any flights that do not fall within the specified periods, any other available rate at the time of booking will be offered.
- Bookings cannot be separated to avail multiple free accommodation offers
- If a booking includes multiple booking classes (e.g. partly in First Class and partly in Business Class), the offer will be based on the booking class on the longer flight sector.
- Partially completed travel will result in the commercial value of the complimentary night’s offer being deducted from any refund claimed on the remaining unused airfare.
Islamic City Stopover - specific Terms & Conditions
- The ‘Transit Stopover offers either ‘Golf or Pool access’ and is available to guests from all origins on the
Etihad or EAP global network when transiting via Abu Dhabi to any destination on the Etihad global
network. The offer is only available for transiting guests.
- Transit time in Abu Dhabi needs to be between 6 -12 hours
- Guests can avail 1 of the 2 options on offer and must select at the time of booking
- Each offer is valid for 1 person per booking.
- The offer is subject to availability and daily allocations.
- The golf course is open daily from 8am to 10pm with the last team time bookable at 9pm. The pool
facilities are open from 8am to sunset.
- This offer is applicable for min. of two adults.
- No minimum stay required.
- Occupancy up to max. two adults only will be offered on bed and breakfast. In case a child is travelling,
extra charges may apply.
- For group bookings, 9 rooms and above, please contact HalaAbuDhabi@etihad.ae